Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type: Auto/Auto Ancillary
Role: Product Development Exec.
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Desired Candidate Profile :
CANDIDATE should have the sound knowledge in any of the 3D sowftware :
3 D SOFTWARES : #UG-NX/ CATIA
CAD CAM DOCUMENTATION LIKE (Advantage in know how ) : PPAP,APQP,DFME A,PERT ,PFMEA.,INSPECTION REPORTS 2D SOFTWARE : AUTOCAD BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS : MS OFFICE STRONG KNOWLEDGE HOW OF SOLID MODELING ,SKETCHING ,SCYNCRONIZING, MODELING,GOOD HAND IN SURFACING,MUST HAVE KNOW HOW OF ASSEMBLY,DRAFTING & REVERSE ENGINEERING.
# Jig Fixture & Tool Design added advantage # MOLD DESIGN TYPES :HOT RUNNER, MOLD WIZARD ,MOLD FLOW ,SLIDER,COREPULLLER AND TWO / THREE PLATE MOLDS .
BASIC PERSONALITY :
1. Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross -functionally and sharing ideas ,design s and views.
2. Strong written and oral communication skills necessary to lead meetings and vital events .
3. Ability to work independently from other designers and engineers but with moderate management.
4. Highly evloped leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support performance feedback to designers.
5. Strong organization ,planning and data management skills
6. Knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) ,Geometric Dimensioning and part tolerance and math data management skills .
7. Advance ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate tools, cause analysis where problems are highly complex .
8. Display attributes of critical thinker and leverages innovative design skills.
Job Description :
1.MUST HAVE 03-15 YRS EXPERENCE IN UNIGRAPHICS NX OR CATIA .. 2.DESIGN HIGHLY ACCURATE AND COMPLEX STYLISH ACCESSORIES 3.PROVIDE TECHNICAL DESIGN LEADERSHIP FOR MAJOR SUB-SYSTEMS . 4.MENTOR AND COACH OTHER DESIGNERS
5. ENSURE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN TEAM .
6. LEAD DESIGN REVIEWS
7. RESOLVE TECHNICAL DESIGN CONFLICTS 8.ASSESS BULDABILITY ,MANUFACTURABILITY AND INTEGRATION WITH LEAD DESIGN ENGINEERING