Export Business Coordinator
Role & Responsibilities :-
· Handled Key Accounts & Business Development activities in the International Market
· Represented the organizations in at all levels.
· Negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors.
· Prepare Business Plans and work in that directions, coordinate with International CHA for goods shipment and completeness of booked orders.
· Position the company as the first choice amongst the most profitable and growth oriented segments in the industry
· Ensure that sales experience to clients is of the highest quality and response to clients’ needs are the best in the industry.
· Ensure that targets on order booking and orders executed are achieved.
· Formulating strategies to grow export business, bringing new customers on board, key account handling and growing business volume with existing customers globally.
· Taking product feedback from the market and customers to ensure excellent after sales services to customers.
· Conducting Market Research, monitoring market activities of channel partners & competitors for strategic decision makings and new product development.
· Export Data Collection from various sources, data analysis and sales report preparation & presentations to top management for strategic decision making.
· Overseas client visits, coordination and participation in International Exhibition & Events
What We Look in Candidature :-
Preferred Industry : Automotive/ Home care/ B2B
- White Goods
- Pleasant Personality with excellent communication skills
- Qualification – MBA ( Marketing) Exp. 2- 5 Years